Leadsurance was designed with the following regulatory requirements in mind:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) requiring disclosure and use of customer information
- Google Webmaster Guidelines requiring compliance to be included in search results
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) laws and regulations
- National Insurance Consumer Protection Act (NICPA) Rules
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) requirements
- W3C Web Performance Standards and Guidelines
Regardless of the type of insurance you sell your Leadsurance website will be secure and HIPPA, GLBA, NAIC, and NICPA compliant.
SSL and Firewall Security are in place along with constant system monitoring to ensure that our systems are always live and secure.
Data Center Testing (SAS 70 Type II Examination)
Our datacenter undergoes the annual SAS 70 Type II Examination.
SSL Encrypted Form Submissions
Data collected through form submissions on the Leadsurance platform are securely encrypted. This is the same technology banks use to secure online banking services.
Secure Email (TSL/SSL)
Our mailserver utilizes secure TLS or SSL email connections. The server is constantly monitored for any malicious activity.
Secure Webmail Access
Access email accounts using our secure webmail access in the cloud.
As a provider of insurance marketing services, Leadsurance understands the strenuous requirements insurance professionals must adhere to when producing marketing content. Which is why we’ve built our platform and create our content with insurance compliance in mind.
Content that is informative, educational, and editorial in nature is compliant. We never publish advisory content or offer your readers specific advice on insurance products or actions they should take in certain situations. Our content does not lie or contain misleading information that may be considered fraudulent.
In regards to our platform, here are a few of the compliance measures built in:
- We comply with Google Webmaster Guidelines to make sure your content meets their standards to be included in search results
- You can review content before it is published
- We create editorial content that is not offering situational advice, consulting, or recommending products
- We do not ever request or suggest client referrals for quid pro quo
- Our content is not promotional, it is designed to be engaging, interesting, helpful, and informative.
Leadsurance works hard to ensure it’s marketing platform and services follow the law completely. We always consider compliance in everything that we do. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of our customers to ensure their marketing programs are compliant with applicable laws and regulations. Leadsurance assumes no liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information on this page, the information contained throughout our marketing platform and content, or the legal compliance of any of our marketing content with any applicable laws and regulations. Please consult with a legal advisor for information and advice on specific laws and regulations that apply to your region and business.