Why implement chatbots in the insurance industry?
Our insurance chatbot is providing first-class customer service and generating insurance leads on autopilot.
Monitor & Engage
Help & Convert
As the world becomes more and more digital, policyholder and consumer expectations change.
They now shop insurance online comparing quotes before speaking to an agent and even self-service their policies online.
If an agent isn’t available to offer a quote or service a claim, the customer simply finds another agency.
Consumer and policyholder expectations for 24/7 self-service continues to grow. Additionally, they won’t use dated tech like web forms and are shifting from phone calls to mobile apps and messaging.
So, what do consumers and policyholders want?
Modern Customer Needs
In 2020 and beyond, policyholders and consumers want:
- Engagement from your brand
- Immediate gratification
- Personalized service
- Self service options available 24/7
- A mobile optimized experience
And they want it on the platforms they prefer at the times they prefer to use them. Our chatbot integrates with your website and Facebook plus it works great on every type of device.
Meeting These Needs
Insurance agents and agencies will be faced with the following problems:
- Being available to service customers 24/7
- Controlling hiring costs
- Personalizing their services
- Providing customers with expected technology
- Generating new leads
Agents already wear many hats and spend much of their time serving clients. Being available 24/7 and personalizing every quote seems impossible.
Some of Our Integrations
Empowering Policyholders & Agents
- Automate monotonous tasks
- Cut hiring costs
- Brand your bot’s appearance and messaging
- Personalize your customer’s experience
- Provide 24/7 assistance
Innovating your agency’s approach to marketing and customer service can build stronger relationships between providers and policyholders resulting in loyalty and advocacy for your business.
Meet Our Insurance Chatbots
Leadsurance’s Chatbot for Insurance Agencies
- Monitoring your website 24/7
- Engaging site visitors
- Segmenting prospects from customers
- Offering quotes
- Capturing leads
- Assisting policyholders
- Providing cohesive branding
- Offering a mobile optimized messaging experience
Here you are seeing a recording of our life insurance chatbot.
All The Features You Need. 24/7.
Imagine having an employee that greeted every single visitor to your website 24/7 and offered them assistance with sales or customer service.
With our chatbot, you don’t have to imagine.
Sell More With
Get more leads 24/7 on autopilot + Give Support
- Instant Quoting for Life, Home, Auto, & Others
- Policy Help & Customer Service
- Up to 30 leads per month
- Free branding customization
- Realtime lead alerts
- CRM Integrations
* $0 Quick setup within 24 hours
Landing Page Upgrade
For $20 we will design and host a custom webpage for your chatbot if you don’t already have a website
Use our chatbot even if you don’t have a website
Get Your Chatbot Setup Quickly & Easily
2.) Copy/Paste Chatbot to Site
3.) Respond to Lead Alerts
Benefits of Chatbots in InsuranceThere are too many benefits of insurance chatbots to list here, but the main benefits are:
- Accessible 24/7
- Mobile optimized
- Simplifies communication
Costs and Resources
- Reduce staffing costs
- Save time spent serving customers
- Free up more time with automation
Marketing and Sales
- Streamline branding and messaging
- Build relationships and advocacy
- Increase reviews and inbound leads
Insurance Chatbot Use CasesThere are many use cases for implementing chatbots in the insurance industry. Below are the insurance chatbot use cases that our bot handles.
- Engage every visitor on your website, increasing conversions
- Quickly compare personalized quotes from multiple carriers
- Collect data to submit claims for policyholders
- Assist a user navigating your website
- Help collect customer feedback
- Encourage positive reviews online
- Provide a contact channel prior to a negative review
- Send notifications to agents to follow up with leads
- Integrate over a dozen insurance quoting engines and CRMs
Insurance Chatbot ExamplesBelow are some insurance chatbot examples that have been implemented.
- “Kate” by Geico is a digital assistant answering basic policy and billing questions for Geico’s mobile app users.
- “ABIe” by Allstate helps insurance agents learn to sell commercial insurance products handling 25,000 queries per month.
- Next Insurance’s Facebook messenger bot helps shoppers with the insurance policy buying process.
- Insurify also built a Facebook messenger bot that compares auto quotes from multiple carriers.
- Leadsurance is building custom insurance chatbots for independent agents and agencies across the U.S. to better serve their policyholders while generating more leads.
Many banks, insurers, media companies, e-commerce companies, airlines, hotel chains, retailers, health care providers, government entities and restaurant chains have used chatbots to answer simple questions, increase customer engagement, for promotion, and to offer additional ways to order from them.Wikipedia
"My quest for policy renewal would have been a much more pleasant experience if I had encountered an agent that used Leadsurance"
Ric Manning, Technology Editor
Courrier Journal, Gannett newspaper, Gizmo Column