There are a number of life insurance quoting software tools to choose from.
And even more insurance agency websites with long web forms for “getting quotes”.
All of the above are mostly very dated in design and functionality. Which leads to very low visitor to lead conversion rates on your website.
This is why we spent the past 2 years developing a solution at Leadsurance.
In today’s post we will share some details behind our life insurance quoting software solution and why it is the best quoter for your website.
How Leadsurance Built the Best Website Quoter
Your website is your main marketing channel and so the best life insurance quoter for your website is the one that converts the most qualified leads.
By design, our solution was created to offer a better and more personalized service that engages more users and converts more leads.
In order to do this, we spent two years collecting data and developing our quoting product to solve specific problems for consumers and agents.
- For consumers, we needed to offer instant quoting before asking for contact info in order to invoke reciprocity and provide value first.
- For agents, we needed to engage and convert as many website visitors as possible into qualified leads.
While analyzing the market for current life insurance quoting software we learned that there are a variety of life insurance quoting software tools available.
The problem is that they are not focused on the customer experience.
All of the current solutions utilize dated web forms with a long list of fields for prospects to enter before receiving their quote.
To the website visitor it creates a barrier by requiring them to fill out 10 and sometimes even more fields of data before receiving anything of value in return.
Especially when asking for personal health and contact information!
That is problem number 1, the consumer problem.
Problem number 2 is the agent’s problem. These life insurance quoters do not convert many website visitors into leads.
Because they are using dated web forms asking for tons of personal and contact information up front, many visitors ignore them.
In fact, a good insurance website is only converting about 2% of its traffic using these web form based products.
Agencies need a solution that converts more of their website traffic into leads.
So, how does Leadsurance’s life insurance quote software solve these problems?
Our Life Insurance Quoting Tool
- We engage every visitor on the website a few seconds after they access it. We have a chatbot pop up and offer help during their web visit with things like instant quotes.
- We also have nice buttons throughout the site that link to open our chatbot, but no dated web forms to stall users.
- Our chat software has a conversation with the user and collects the necessary info for quoting the visitor and can integrate with any quoting engine.
- It offers them an average cost of policies available and at this point of providing value, asks for contact info in exchange to see all of their options.
- We are engaging every single person who visits your website. Not crossing fingers and hoping our web forms get filled out.
- We are offering a personalized approach that offers value, invokes reciprocity, and converts 40% more visitors into leads on average.
Our solution should be the first touchpoint with your prospects, on your website. It will convert the most visitors into leads.
That low 2% conversion rate I mentioned can easily jump up to 4%. This means you can double your inbound leads through your website without paying for any additional traffic.
There is a good chance that this, your website conversion rate, is the lowest hanging fruit in your marketing right now.
Leadsurance wins out as the top website quoter with its approach to personal service and lead capture.
By eliminating outdated and lengthy impersonal web forms and using chat, Leadsurance engages every visitor on a website with a personal greeting and offers instant quoting.
This approach has shown an average 40% increase in website lead conversion.
With Leadsurance you can drastically increase your inbound lead volume with a simple update to your website and no additional traffic.
So, what next?
Schedule a demo to see our solution live and ask any questions.
If you have any questions or comments about life insurance quote software, then please leave a comment below.